Why cats have dandruff is:
- the coat is soo impacted with dead skin cells. The skin need to breath bit it can't now, so it will become dead and falls off
- winter time, windows are closed and the furnance is on so it makes cat's skin very dry. Feed some fish oil to rehydrate the cat to prevent dry skin.
- The cat is so fat that groom it's own back end becomes really difficult, like us human beings.
Here are my recommendations to cure the dandruff:
- Do your inspection. Periodically run your hand down your cats' back, if you end up with a lot of hairs, it'stime for a full grooming.
- Change your mind set: Do not think that your cat is able enough to take care of it herslf! If
- full grooming for your cat(s) at least once every 3 months. That's the MINIMUM!